What is the Home and School?
How can I help?
The IHM Home and School Association is comprised up of four volunteer board members. We recently took office this past June, and will serve for two years. The Home and School Association provides the following services/fun events to the IHM school community:
- Hot Lunch
- Chick fila day
- Catholic Schools Week- provide a special treat
- Easter Egg Hunt
- School Dances- Mother/Son and Father/Daughter
- Partially fund the recorders for the 3rd Grade
- Provide monetary donations to the teachers for their classrooms
- Awards at the Closing mass (last day of school)
- School Gift – given at the end of each Home and School board term
We also have many fundraisers throughout the year so that we can continue to support these events as well as give back to both the teachers and students. The past two boards gave back in numerous ways, the biggest gifts were the school playground and the most recent was the school library renovation.
Our biggest fundraiser is the annual Christmas Bazaar
The Bazaar takes place usually the second or third Saturday in November. This year’s Bazaar will take place on Saturday, November 18th. 2017.
At the Bazaar we feature:
- Games for the children
- Raffle baskets
- Santa pics
- Baked items
- Vendor Alley- where we have outside folks come and sell their wares
It is a huge event that we look forward to every year! We also try to plan some fun family events throughout the school year.
We look forward to partnering with you on these events. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home & School
Various Forms for Download